Clopay® Avante® garage doors are constructed with aluminum and glass panels, lending a clean and modern aesthetic to any home or building. Avante® doors come with a five-year warranty on the finish and a three-year warranty on hardware. The collection offers two models, the Avante AV and the Avante AX. Both models are characterized by the following features:
- Durable, low-maintenance 2-1/8″ commercial grade aluminum frame with many glazing options.
- Frame and solid aluminum panels available in choice of anodized and powder-coated finishes.
- Tempered full-view glass, acrylic or solid aluminum panel options. Insulated glass garage door panels are available for increased energy efficiency.
- Choose from our selection of aluminum garage door panel colors: White, Bronze, Brown, Clear Anodized, Bronze Anodized, Black Anodized.
- ColorBlast custom colors available.
- Color-matched aluminum grip handle.
- WINDCODE® product available. (Click for details)
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
Updated April 30, 2020
When you start customizing your new contemporary aluminum garage door, you’ll choose from different frame and panel combinations. Panels come in glass, acrylic, polygal, aluminum and wood finish.You can also select the right degree of transparency for your garage door – obscure, frosted, clear and more.
The aluminum frame for your new overhead door can come in a variety of colors. This means you can truly personalize its look, crafting just the right aesthetics for your garage door and your home’s exterior. The front of your home will never be the same, and curb appeal will dramatically increase with your new customized look.
*Frosted is used in the AV/AVI models while Satin etched is used in the AX model. Both are very similar in appearance.
For more information regarding construction options per panel style, click here
Due to the anodizing process, color variation may occur. The use of “Bronze (Painted)” is recommended for a more consistent bronze finish color. Custom colors available.
Clopay® Avante® garage doors are manufactured in the United States by expert craftspeople. These glass and aluminum doors can be built with tempered glass (optional insulated glass), acrylic, polygal or solid aluminum frame panels. The replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in a rust-free aluminum retainer protects your garage (or any other room where your door is installed) from the outside elements.