Reserve Wood Limited Edition garage doors are built with attention to detail by our skilled artisans, creating a warm style that welcomes you home time and time again. With our 4- or 5-layer construction, these doors provide an exceptional blend of curb appeal, durability and energy efficiency.
- Handcrafted four or five-layer construction.
- Energy-efficient insulation.
- WINDCODE® product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Eight base door designs.
- Optional windows and decorative hardware.
- Paint or stain-grade wood.
- Cedar, Redwood, Fir, Meranti.
- Factory finished doors are available in seven popular stains or painted white.
Clopay doors are compliant with environmental laws and regulations. Clopay doors do not contain HFCs. All Clopay doors are compliant with:
- California SB 1013
- Washington HB 1112 – Hydrofluorocarbon Greenhouse Gas Emissions
- Canadian regulations amending the ozone-depleting substances and halocarbon alternatives regulations
- New Jersey A-5583/S-3919 – Greenhouse Gas Bill
For size and color availability, click here
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
Specialty Glass Options
BASE FACE MATERIAL
- Handcrafted 4 or 5-layer polystyrene insulated wood doors. R-value 5.9. Built with a swing-out appearance and convenient upward-acting operation.
- Crafted from the finest wood species, harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- Unique one piece drip cap design keeps water from flowing behind grooved overlays for improved durability.
- Premium grade hardware, rollers and track assure smooth, quiet, long-lasting operation.
- Standard bottom vinyl weatherseal helps seal against the elements. Additional protection will be provided with an optional aluminum retainer.