RESERVE® WOOD collection SEMI-CUSTOM series garage doors are the perfect way to give your home historical character while also providing your home with a unique look that will stand out in your neighborhood. With your choice of three wood species, six base door designs, and finishes including natural oak, cedar and mahogany, these doors provide both a welcome complement to your home’s architecture.
- Handcrafted two-layer construction.
- Clopay uses wood that is harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Six base door designs available.
- Available wood species include Cedar, Redwood, and Hemlock.
- Many optional window designs and decorative hardware available.
- Factory finished doors available in seven popular stains, including natural oak, mahogany and cedar, or painted white. Priming also available for field painting.
For size and color availability, click here
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
Specialty Glass Options
- Handcrafted 2-layer non-insulated wood doors in authentic carriage house designs. Swing-out appearance, modern operation.
- Crafted from the finest wood species, harvested from sustainable and naturally fallen forestry.
- Standard bottom vinyl weatherseal helps seal against the elements. Additional protection will be provided with an optional aluminum retainer.