Modern Steel™ collection garage doors are available with a wide variety of options to suit your taste and your home’s appearance. Whether your home is mid-century modern, contemporary, or somewhere in between, these beautiful and durable steel-panel garage doors will add curb appeal to your home’s exterior.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer steel and insulation construction options.
- Garage door insulation options include 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane, 2″, 1-3/8″, 1-5/16″ polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 4.4 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Available as either a flush or grooved steel panel design.
- Steel surface textures vary by model and paint surface. See chart here for more details
- 13 factory finish options available, including Ultra-Grain® wood-look finishes.
- Many glass and window size options available including insulated, frosted, and long and short designs.
- Optional window grilles can be removed for easy cleaning.
*Only available with Architectural Series Windows.
For size and color availability, click here
DECORATIVE INSERT SERIES WINDOWS
ARCHITECTURAL SERIES WINDOWS
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
Specialty Glass Options
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- Insulation options include (R-values from 4.4 to 18.4):
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ Intellicore® polyurethane
- 2″ or 1-3/8″ polystyrene
- 1-5/16″ vinyl backed polystyrene
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
Safe T-Bracket® Rust-Prevention System
Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)